To help members make informed decisions about their super we conduct free public and in-house workshops nationwide as well as regular live webinars. All workshops are run by experienced Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation representatives in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Register for an upcoming workshop to better understand:
- information about the cost of living in retirement
- scheme rules and options for retirement and resignation
- other times when you may have access to your super
- other ways to contribute to super such as consolidation of funds
- how super is taxed
- what tools can be used to manage your super while still contributing
- how to read and understand your member statement
- how to get information when you need it
Workshops last around 2 hours and there is time for questions. For more details on upcoming workshops please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workplace workshops are also available in most areas but spaces are limited. If you would like more details please have your personnel area contact us at email@example.com with your workplace needs. The content for our in-house workshops is the same as public workshops and while we try to accommodate all requests it is not always possible.
Register for the following PSS webinar:
Understanding your PSS scheme: rules, formula and benefits - Monday, May 12, 2014 1:00PM - 2:00PM AEST
Understand your PSS statement - Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:00AM - 11:30AM AEST - This webinar is designed to assist you in understanding the information on your annual PSS Statement.
PSS Redundancy - Friday, May 2, 2014 11:00AM - 12:00PM AEST - This webinar will assist you to understand the options and benefits available from your PSS should you be considering a redundancy.
Select the link above to register for the upcoming webinar. After registering, you will recieve a confirmation email with information about joining the training.