Protect your information
If you forget your Access Number, we ask you to answer your secret question in order to verify your identity. It is part of account security practices employed by PSS.
Select a strong secret question and answer; keep these suggestions in mind:
- Choose a question from the list that is meaningful to you
- Choose an answer that is memorable, but not easy to guess
- Choose an answer only you would know
- Choose an answer not likely to change over time
- Choose an answer not associated with your password or username
- Make your answer a minimum of five characters long.
Protect your secret question
- Never tell anyone
- Never write it down
- Never send it via email
- Avoid using information you may have posted on social network sites such as Facebook, MySpace, or on any other personal websites.