Your PSS is a defined benefit superannuation scheme.
As a preserved benefit member you receive:
- no administration fees (your previous employer pays these)
- investment choice of Default Fund or Cash Investment Option
- automatic death and invalidity insurance at no extra cost
- flexible retirement benefit options including a CPI-indexed pension (if you did not withdraw any part of your account balance before retirement).
Investment performance has a direct impact on your benefit – find out more.
If you plan to retire within 12 months, please ask us for a written benefit estimate.
Please also read your PSS Product Disclosure Statement.
Take action for your situation
Manage your super
- View your investment options – Default Fund or Cash Investment Option
- View your investment performance
- Manage and view your super online
Plan your future
- Estimate your future entitlement – use i-Estimator
- Ask us for a written benefit estimate if 12 months or less to retirement
- Consider your retirement options
- Attend a free super workshop
- Consider expert financial advice for your situation
- Benefit applications – how to withdraw your benefit