PSS pensioner

In this section find out about:

To contact PSS about your pension please visit the contact us area for details.

Please have your reference number when you call; it is found in the top right-hand corner of your pension advice letter. You can contact PSS to:

  • change your postal address
  • change your method of payment (please also have your BSB number, new account number and name of your financial institution when you call)
  • inform PSS of any issues with your pension payment
  • ask general questions about superannuation and your pension.

Student pensions

Student pensions are paid until the child turns age 16.

Student pensions are paid after then until the child turns age 25 if he or she is a full-time student at school, college or university, and not employed in any capacity.