- Trouble shooting guide [PDF 336 KB]
Member Services Online
PSS pensioners please use Pensioner Services Online.
Member Services Online is a secure area on the PSS website where you can:
- project your final PSS benefit using i-Estimator
- update your email and postal address
- choose how you wish to receive your Member Statement
- view and print your member statement
- contribute or make surcharge debt payments via BPAY
- change your Access Number.
Are you a first-time user?
You need your Access Number to login to Member Services Online.
If you don’t have one, please contact us in business hours. Then complete three steps:
- Step 1 – login to Member Services Online
- Step 2 – provide your two secret questions and answers (tips and suggestions)
- Step 3 – create your new secure Access Number.
You must change your number the first time you log in. Access numbers must be between 6 and 32 digits. Please use your new number once it is changed.
Your number cannot be 123456 or the same number repeated such as 666666.