We recently emailed members about online statements. Some members may experience browser compatibility issues when trying to view their statement. If you are having trouble try copying and pasting the url from the emall we sent to you into the Google Chrome browser.
Member Services Online
Due to scheduled maintenance online services will be unavailable between 5:00pm 1 September and 9:00am 2 September 2016.
PSS pensioners please use Pensioner Services Online.
Member Services Online is a secure area on the PSS website where you can:
- project your final PSS benefit using i-Estimator
- update your email and postal address
- choose how you wish to receive your Member Statement
- view and print your member statement
- contribute or make surcharge debt payments via BPAY
- change your Access Number.
Are you a first-time user?
You need your Access Number to login to Member Services Online.
If you don’t have one, please contact us in business hours. Then complete three steps:
- Step 1 – login to Member Services Online
- Step 2 – provide your two secret questions and answers (tips and suggestions)
- Step 3 – create your new secure Access Number.
You must change your number the first time you log in. Access numbers must be between 6 and 32 digits. Please use your new number once it is changed.
Your number cannot be 123456 or the same number repeated such as 666666.